Butterfly Kisses

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Dreams do come true

I had just gotten out of college and having my first job. I was working full time. One day I was standing at the reception chatting with my friend and I turned my head to see a man seating in the area. As I turned to ask my friend who he was, she told me that he is applying in the company.

Days passed and looks were exchanged from time to time, but nothing was said. Then one day he asked me, "Whats your name?" We started talking about life not knowing that my feelings for him began to grow. We both started to exchange e-mail and chat..
Later as days goes by, I ask him if we can have dinner or something? With a surprised tone he accepted my invitation. We went to a restaurant in the mall and talked for what seemed like forever. I havent felt love for him right away plus the fact that he was a man I didn't know anything about. As we started talking I looked into his eyes and realize hes such a nice person. After dinner he ask me if he can bring me home and its pretty fine with me... thats the first date? huh?

Shortly thereafter, we started to hang-out. We ended up in any places heheeh. . Sometimes, It was the weirdest thing though, we really didn't say much, but I walked away from that moment feeling like we shared a million words. It was fun being wiht him...

The next few days I was so nervous because I didn't know what to expect next. Then out of the blue he confessed to me that he "like" me... well... I dont know how to react but I got flattered when I heard that.

He gave me a flower and in the card he wrote "take care! from fridays friend... " because our first date was in fridays.. My heart just grew so much love for him. I knew at that moment that he was a angel sent to me from above. Of course I had to go buy him something to show him just how much I cared for him. But I just dont know what to give.... and infact I dont want him to think Im beginning to like him.

It wasn’t but a few days later that Joel confessed his love for me, and the feeling was mutual. One night we talked and he told me everything about himself and that night I felt closer to him than ever before. In our conversation that night he told me he might be leaving soon because he has no reason to stay here... I told him not to... I am here.. I am his reason....

Our relationship kind of fell into place after that, and here we are months later more in love than ever. I still feel like I'm in a dream. As the days go by my thankfulness to God gets greater for bringing me what I can say with no doubt or regret, my soulmate forever.

Good things come to the those who wait. It's hard I know, everyone has had their share of lost love and heart break, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. My light’s name is Joel Tan. He has given me the strength and the belief that dreams do come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home