Butterfly Kisses

Monday, October 25, 2004

First Furnitures = Compromises

Last weekend is such a rewarding day. Here is what happened:

Oct 22 / Friday – My guy and me went out to check lights… It was CRAZY!!! We went to a certain strip in Manila and we went to one shop and another… there are lots of choices to choose from and I can say that it was a tough decision…. but we finally settled and buy lights to be used for all corners of the house. It was fun because I had no idea what to look for but when you are in the site looking for some cool items, you will get what is suited base on your personality, likes, etc… It was really fun!

Oct 23 / Saturday – It is now time to buy our bed at last!!! After all the walks we have gone during the past few weeks… we finally saw the bed that we wanted. We get the frame, mattress, 2 side tables… it was exciting!!!! Now, we only have to worry with the beddings, covers, etc…
This day is also my lucky day… my guy finally “revealed” his plans to his family and it was a mixed emotion… scary yet relieved! Will have to wait until that person absorb (hahahaha!) what he said then planning will follow… FINALLY!!!

Such a lucky weekend for me…

To some it up, all I can say is…. Buying your first furniture is just like preparing for the marriage life… It is FULL OF COMPROMISES; you need to decide carefully what to buy, don’t rush things because everything will fall into the right place, complement the likes of each other, and of course… just be yourself and have fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home